Merry Christmas from the Dolphin Networks Team
The entire team from Dolphin Networks would like to send their very Best Wishes to our lovely clients and partners we have worked in collaboration with us throughout 2019. We as a team have selected our top highlights for 2019:
– Supporting UK and International clients to activate their Digital Transformation, we have supported on a wide range of projects i.e. configuring Business Process Solutions for a Facilities Management business, Classic/Modern SharePoint Intranets for numerous clients and, a .NET Virtual Furnishing programme for an award winning business.
– Dolphin Networks is the main UK Partner for WEBCON Business Process Solutions, Dolphin Networks CEO Andy Taylor received the award for ‘The Highest Sales Dynamics in 2018’
“It was a great pleasure to receive the award from WEBCON for the best sales strategy approach in 2018. For us as a Webcon UK partner and re-seller of the award-winning business process management solution, it was a great compliment to our whole team that we are moving forward with our marketing and sales approach to drive the brand and powerful functionality of this incredibly versatile platform.” Andy Taylor Nov 2019
– Satander Bank Internship, Dolphin Networks was proud to announce that Noopur Waghulde, from Surrey University had been selected to represent Dolphin Networks & Surrey University at the Santander Talent Awards on December 11th at Queen Mary University.
– Meeting and filming interview with Mike Fitzmaurice aka – ‘Mister Workflow’. He is one of the most important figures of the SharePoint and workflow community; and he was the original SharePoint Evangelist at Microsoft, in other words, Mike came up with the concept of SharePoint. Film interview with Mister Workflow
– Planning and hosting 2 fundraising events to support local community; Red Nose Cake Bake Sale and Easter Egg Donation for children in Care Homes.
– 2019 Partnerships, it has been a brilliant year for Dolphin Networks to form meaningful partnerships. Dolphin Networks extended an invitation to their partners to join the annual festive celebrations and below is a summary of each business and we invite you to connect:
Have a GDPR Question? Martin is your man, extremely knowledgeable on everything GDPR and they have a fabulous App DataKB, which is a stunningly simple GDPR compliance tool, enabling businesses to self-discover what data they have, how it is used and which systems it flows through. We have used DataKB for Dolphin Networks, so easy to use and produces these workflow diagrams, clearly presenting where data is gather, stored and managed – our Dolphin Networks GDPR Compliance officer adores the App!
Email Martin email@example.com
Claim R&D refund: Gary kindly joined us from Aspen Waite he can support your business to explore if you can claim R&D refund relief on your Research and Development (R&D) project Did you know that you can claim up to 65% your IT related innovation projects! If you want to have a chat or have questions, Gary is very easy to talk too.
Email Gary firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposeful Innovation; Mathew manages this rapidly growing LinkedIn discussion Group, the group is made up of leaders, changemakers and subject matter experts. This LinkedIn Group is for you, if you lead change, design and build new services and products, or enable others to do so. The topics we cover include: Creating value, designing a business to meet you and your customers’ needs, and building the products and services people really want. Doing so in a way that makes everyone happy – staff, customers and you. Innovating across the whole business life-cycle, from start-up to exit – maybe your business can claim back claim Corporation Tax relief on your Research and Development (R&D) project.
EnterpriseM3; this is a business led partnership, bringing together private, public and not-for-profit sector organisations to determine local economic priorities and undertake activities which drive economic growth and productivity through innovation, job creation, improved infrastructure and increased workforce skills within the EnterpriseM3 area Dolphin Network highly recommends the EnterpriseM3 Team, great business advice and local event.
Noah; we had the brilliantly talented Rich join us from the Noah team, which is a creative collective. They support businesses to create compelling, story driven content, designed to elevate your brand recognition and increase engagement. There are three founding directors whom have over 45 collective years of success stories and relevant experience covering our services.
Many thanks to everyone whom joined the Dolphin Networks Festive Party, delicious food, fabulous company and way tooooo much laughter.