Microsoft SharePoint Consulting For Your Business
An Intelligent Intranet Connects You, Your Teams, and Your Organization
We are experienced in delivering digital transformation, design and development services on Microsoft cloud platform,
to include SharePoint,O365, Azure, SQL, PowerBI and .NET, to clients throughout the UK and Overseas.
How Can SharePoint Help My Business?
document and data management, drive collaboration and business processes, as well as provide an informative Intranet for their digital platform.
Encourages collaboration with constant communication. Work on documents simultaneously and keep your team organized.
Business Process Automation:
Business Process Automation integration with SharePoint powered by WEBCON Business Process Solutions.
Intranets and Extranets:
Bespoke sites to help businesses become more connected. Share company documents, policies, news, calendars and training modules.
Shared and integrated with Office365 callenders on your Outlook. Help your team arrange thier work day more efficiently.
Enables document and folder management with all information stored in a central location.
SharePoint’s virtual place where ideas are discussed and shared. Encourage collaboration and build upon your team’s strength and innovation.
Enabling access to information from anywhere at anytime. SharePoint is available on desktop, Ipad and smartphones.
Secure your Data:
Secure external and internal sharing and permission customization. Keep control of important company documents to comply with GDPR.
What can SharePoint do
for my Business?
– SharePoint is most often used for the storing of version-controlled documents, such as Word documents and Excel worksheets. In many businesses, people within the business use email for passing documents back and forth between other Team members, resulting in loss of time, duplication of documents, and the prevention of effective collaboration between Team members.
– It helps you build websites – you can build an internal branded company website (also known as an intranet) for your Team so they can access documents, updates, events.
– It helps you work with other people in projects and documents. Team members can edit each other’s contributions or chat in an online discussion board.
– It gives you a place to put and organize your company content, Microsoft SharePoint gives you the tools to create special site collections for projects, or departments, allowing team members to easily add, edit, and manage group files. Use of these intranet portals can be limited through permissions, so only relevant groups or departments have access to pertinent files.
– It lets you search for content and people; this is really helpful as it saves you time and enables you to connect with the correct person in the business.
– It helps bring your information together & analyse it. SharePoint allows you to create dynamic dashboards and to embed reports that are easily shared with internal and external team members.
– It helps automate business process. SharePoint has the ability to collaborate with Microsoft Power Automate (formally Known as Microsoft Flow) to create intelligent workflows to perform many menial tasks without your help, allowing you to focus on the more important parts of your job. For example, you can use a workflow to overhaul your document approval process; after you create a few workflow commands, Power Automate will automatically send the file and an e-mail to approvers notifying them of their task.
Once the approvers sign off on the file, Power Automate will send a notification e-mail back to you. It is a neat process and can really help save time, money and release your team to drive business growth, and the best part is Power Automate is included in Office 365 for business!
Dolphin Networks has many years of experience in designing and developing SharePoint and Office 365 applications, security driven document repositories and Intranets for a variety of different industry sectors and projects. We can design and architect a solution to suit your user base and budget, whether that be a cloud hosted solution or on premise.Our direct approach to project lifecycle development means that you will always be speaking to the person with the right answers and expertise to help you there and then.We will have you up and running with your customized solution in no time and for far less expense than you might expect!
“We have a team of dedicated and qualified experts ready to help you with your SharePoint project. We can offer immediate SharePoint consulting, design and development services with quick response and delivery at extremely good value. Call us today to see how we can help you and keep your costs low!”
Andy Taylor – Director and SharePoint Solution Architect
We are a team of IT professionals, experienced in SharePoint development, design and consulting.
We can offer you:
— Services lower than market rates
— Fast project mobilization
— SharePoint Server (on premise) as well as SharePoint Online
— SharePoint and Office 365 HelpDesk
— Onsite / offsite development services
— Intranet / Extranet / Internet
— SharePoint Online & Office 365
— SharePoint Business Process Management Suite
Dolphin Networks is a registered Microsoft Partner and is a Software Solutions development and consultancy business with over 10 years’ experience in supporting business on their Digital Transformation.
Our team is highly experienced and qualified SharePoint consultants so that we can outsource to you on short term or fixed term basis. We can work at your premises or take projects away to complete at our offices.
We offer far more than just a standard SharePoint designer service. You are allocated your own SharePoint consultant from the start, and every business receive a fully customised service that is fast, personal and costs far less than you might expect.
Call us today If you have any SharePoint related questions or want to learn about our incredibly lower than market rates. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at Dolphin Networks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak directly to an adviser on 020 36952848
Keywords You May Not Be Familiar With:
Software Platform; a computing platform or digital platform is the environment in which a piece of software is executed.
Share Drives; are shared spaces where teams can easily store, search, and access their files anywhere, from any device. Unlike files in My Drive, files in a shared drive belong to the team instead of an individual.
Intranet; is a computer network for sharing your business information, provides Team collaboration tools, operational systems, and other computing services only within an organization, and to the exclusion of access by outsiders to the organization.
Workflow; is a process that takes you from step A to B, using triggers; an easy way to remember what a workflow is would be to look at it as an automated version of a flowchart. Think of it literally as work flowing from one stage to the next, whether that’s through a colleague, tool, or another process.
If you still have some questions or require more information on Microsoft O365 SharePoint don’t hesitate to contact us at Dolphin Networks at email@example.com
or call and speak directly to an adviser 020 36952848
Dolphin Networks is a Software Solutions development and consultancy business and a registered Microsoft Partner. We are highly experienced in delivering Digital Transformation, Software Solutions, design and development services on Microsoft platforms, to include SharePoint, O365, Azure, SQL and .NET. We have over 15 years’ experience in the IT sector with an established and rapidly expanding client portfolio. I would invite you to review our Solution Architect and business owners LinkedIn profile at, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dolphinnetworks
What’s SharePoint and WEBCON like on Mobile? As you may be aware, SharePoint Online has the ability to be accessed from anywhere with an internet…
A Business Process Management Program That Works with SharePoint WEBCON is our go to Business Process Management solution…
6 Reasons Why You Should Have a Company Intranet 1. Staff Management With a bespoke SharePoint Intranet, managers can set tasks for their team…
5 Reasons Why We Love WEBCON BPS 2019 The App As of 2019, WEBCON can run as an independent app on mobile, this is perfect if your company does not…
If you’re interested in talking to our SharePoint consultants, then all you need to do is contact us by email or fill in our contact form and one of our team will get back to you.
Alternatively give us a call and one of our team will be happy to assist with your enquiry right away.